** Special Announcement **
New Maritime Taproom to re-open Friday May 29
We are so excited to share that the New Maritime Beer Taproom will re-open for guests on Friday May 29. A few things will be changing to adjust for our new normal and ensure a safe and pleasant experience for all of our guests, including following social distancing measures and all public health guidelines. Here’s how things will work:
The taproom will be open for reservations or first come first serve.
We will have 5 Tables that can be reserved:
– Table 1: The Gathering Hightop Table (up to 8 people)
– Table 2: The Middle Table (up to 4 people)
– Table 3: The Rectangle Corner Table (up to 7 people)
– Table 4: The Round Corner Table (up to 7 people)
– Table 5: The Fireplace Chairs (up to 4 people)
Taproom hours will be as follows:
Wednesday – Thursday: 3:00pm – 8:00pm
Friday – Saturday: 12:00pm – 10:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
How to make a Reservation:
– Reservations can be made by phoning the taproom during our hours of operation: (506) 622-1200
– Reservation will begin Friday May 29th, 2020
– Reservations are 2 hours long
– Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance
– All members of a reservation party must be from the same “close family and friends bubble”
What to do when you arrive:
– Upon arrival members of your party can report to our retail check-out / host stand.
– Our host will take you to your designated seating area
– Our staff will go through our safety guidelines
– Please, remain in your section, and do not visit other sections.
– When going to the washroom, or outside please be courteous of the space on the walk-ways. Leaving at least 6 ft of separation from you and another person.
– Sanitize your hands before entering
– You will be designated a server who will take orders from your party at your table (we will no longer serve at the bar)
– Payments will be done at the end of your reservation time at your table. You will be notified of a last call for your designated time slot
Craft Beer Store Hours extended:
With the re-opening of our taproom, our on-site Craft Beer Store Hours will now match the taproom plus it will be open Monday and Tuesday.
Monday – Tuesday: 2pm – 7pm
Wednesday – Thursday: 3pm – 8pm
Friday – Saturday: 12pm – 10pm
Sunday: 12pm – 5pm
Patio Coming Soon!
We are working on plans now for a summer patio that will allow for additional outdoor reservations. More details on our patio coming soon!